don't underestimate what God can do
It was a terrifc 2mth in CS and i thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. Though I've been saying that I wld like to try out for civil service first before banking, I have this wanting within me to just try my very best to go back to CS above all else.. it's just like God has placed me there as a sign for me to return..of course i dunnoe for sure now if this is really the place for me, but I know that this place is indeed special and it'll definitely be an experience that signifies a milestone in my life. Was really disappointed when I had to turn down the OCBC offer that morning when I received a call from them..there was nthg I could do to change my travelling dates and all I cld say was that there was no way i cld change it and hear her telling me that they just have to give up me as they are unable to accomodate. i spent the entire morning thinking if i shd just cancel my travelling plans.. the entire aftn agonising over the morning's event. Really thank God for friends who cared enough to listen to me.. surprisingly , they are not quite the pple whom i expected to 开导我.
well, so I finished my exams, went for a 2 wks job.. and also my trip to hokkaido..
came back and received a call abt this admin job in a foreign bank..This consultant called Carol from a recruiting firm which i sent in my resume shortly after my exams called and i was pretty excited abt it.. when details were finalised and i knew tat it's CS.. i was literally jumping for joy..(ps, my consultant turned out to be my sis's fren.)
if i had gone for my internship --> i wld have been stressed out for the 2-3 mths of hols, trying not to screw up and yet impress my mentor.. wld have missed out on my holiday
but God has planned it so well that I got to savour my hols in japan(with no worries abt work at all), and yet get into a prestigious firm for my temp job.. I got to work with the nice pple there, worked in an atas building/firm, slack when there's nthg to do, and also get to have a sneak peep at how working in ops is like.. what more can I ask?
Now, I've finished my job there, pple there have left the nicest impression on mi,
sch's starting to scare mi again with all those unreadable equations and formulas.. I miss CS, the pple .. i wanna go back to work...
I think I'll be there again..Somehow I can feel it inside.. It's not just a wanting from me, I know there's a place for mi somewhere there.. It's just amazing, the pple i've met there.. imagine meeting my gg senior, jiamin in CS..
I'm going back someday..somehow..

1 Comments:
Her blue eyes turned upon me with a http://startso11.info/Kolki+rozporowe+-+katalog.html sweet deprecation.. He told me that he was http://storyah44.info/pojezierze+augustowskie+mapa.html out of business, and just looking round for a chance to invest his capital.. He was http://startso11.info/plp.html beyond the reaches of fame.. A few days later I discovered the meaning of this series of pictures. http://storyah44.info/plakat+o.s.t.r.html. In the hospital here I had for years the honor to serve under a chief who, long fossilized, was for decades notoriously feebleminded , and was yet permitted to continue in http://startso11.info/tatry.html his responsible office.. Smiley, as requested to do, and http://startso11.info/www.ichtroj.html I hereunto append the result.. How did I http://startso11.info/podrywwacze.pl.html play Uncle Mose? Major Talbot, passing through the hall, saw Miss Lydia's door open and stopped.. I am so used to water I http://startso11.info/mapa+oolski.html didn't notice it.. Finally their restless eyes discerned the two Claiborne girls walking serene in Sunday trim under the trees at http://startso11.info/reu%C5%82matolog.html the edge of the lawn.. Whenever its http://startso11.info/kompilowanie+w+visual+c%2B%2B.html memory is touched, it is revived and shows itself to be supplied with the excitement which is discharged in a motor attack.. He is distinctly http://startso11.info/petra+verkaik+clip.html afraid of the analysis of the dream.. Miss Bangle's manner bespoke for her that high consideration which she felt to be her http://storyah44.info/psychiatra.html due.. 'Tiz de troof--dat it http://startso11.info/funka.html iz--ebery vord ob it.. She answered his request with another intelligent look and a nod. http://startso11.info/oaza.html. They'll know who it's meant for, he said, apologetically, because I'm http://startso11.info/formy+wtryskowe.html here.. Now, William, said his host, I http://startso11.info/www.radiosr.+com.html understand perfectly your feeling about boats, and what I wish to prove to you is that it is a feeling without any foundation.. Whenever I am greatly http://startso11.info/wp%C5%82yw+liczb+na+zycie.html interested, I am compelled to take them out and see what it is that I admire.. So it is, said Edward; but remember that http://startso11.info/energetyka+rozproszona.html to-morrow morning we set off for Niagara.. And that was just what http://startso11.info/81.190.198.86.html we did.. Demonomania and the self-reproaches of the day can be traced to the influences of religious education which the http://storyah44.info/ptaki.html subject underwent as a child...
Post a Comment
<< Home